[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #15818: Insert Into Post button doesn't display for post types without editor support

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Dec 14 22:30:08 UTC 2010

#15818: Insert Into Post button doesn't display for post types without editor
support
 Reporter:  johnbillion   |       Owner:
 reading this ticket, it seems that additinal code was needed to get the
 button to insert images anyway was needed, thus it seems to me that if you
 get to where you insert the image why does it need to check for a custom
 post type using the builtin editor, couldn't it just show the button
 without doing that check at all, or am I missing something.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15818#comment:1>