[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #14719: New plugin page on wordpress.org is missing the links to developer and plugin website.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Aug 28 18:18:10 UTC 2010

#14719: New plugin page on wordpress.org is missing the links to developer and
plugin website.
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  vteixeira      |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |       Status:  closed
Changes (by Otto42):

  * status:  reopened => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:9 Denis-de-Bernardy]:
 > > This is inappropriate for trac. Take it to a mailing list or the
 forums or something.

 > Sorry, but I know better. Nothing ever gets decided in those two venues.
 People talk and never act.

 Yes, however, I was not doing this back then. Now I am. A discussion among
 people who don't read trac would be more beneficial and inclusive. And I
 do read those venues.

 > And that is not to mention the issues I raised in my two last wp-devel
 comments:

 Neither of which are relevant to this ticket or appropriate for discussion
 here.

 I will not be responding here again, nor reading it. If you want to get
 something done, pick the appropriate place to have a discussion on the
 topic.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14719#comment:10>