[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #13045: Login: Add Classes for better plugin-support and change from <p> to <div> for more flexibility

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Apr 23 18:01:11 UTC 2010

#13045: Login: Add Classes for better plugin-support and change from <p> to <div>
for more flexibility
 Reporter:  F J Kaiser      |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:  2.9.2
 Severity:  minor           |    Keywords:  dev-feedback 2nd-opinion

Comment(by F J Kaiser):

 Replying to [comment:10 nacin]:
 > No, only the core developers have commit access. Commit means to
 actually change WordPress code.
 Ok. Thanks for the info.
 Replying to [comment:10 nacin]:
 > I don't see why we need to add classes when these elements already have
 IDs, classes, or both. The color scheme discussion should be handled in
 #12506, not here.
 Ok. Originally it was just meant to make the other patch complete. I think
 we can say, that we ain't got the same oppinion on the div/p-tags and
 therefore just leave it out. Let's end the discussion over here and leave
 the ticket open until someone from the core-dev team cares about it. I
 hope it's a sollution with which we can both live :)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13045#comment:11>