[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10257: Output Broken: Ticket for collecting patches to proplery encode script and other href attribute values: Missing Changes

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Apr 4 06:13:45 UTC 2010

#10257: Output Broken: Ticket for collecting patches to proplery encode script and
other href attribute values: Missing Changes
 Reporter:  hakre         |       Owner:
Component:  Validation    |     Version:  2.8
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  has-patch commit

Comment(by nacin):

 CodePress is no longer in development and thus the concerns that caused us
 to pull it in 2.8.1 after adding it originally in 2.8 still stand. We're
 not going to pick it up and develop it ourselves, and there are other
 replacements out there that are much better that we can look into.

 IMO, wontfix. And svn delete wp-includes/js/codepress while we're at it.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10257#comment:4>