[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10927: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /usr/local/pem/vhosts/118806/webspace/httpdocs/PITS/TP/Blog/wp-blog-header.php on line 2

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Oct 7 20:10:29 UTC 2009

#10927: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in
/usr/local/pem/vhosts/118806/webspace/httpdocs/PITS/TP/Blog/wp-blog-
header.php on line 2
 Reporter:  TomBonham     |       Owner:
Component:  General       |     Version:  2.8.4
 Severity:  blocker       |    Keywords:  wp-blog-header.php, unexpected T_IF
 I have gone round and round in the installation support forum over this
 issue.  According to the installation, the program installed correctly,
 but for me and at least one other individual right now, all we get is a
 blank page.
 The moderator insists there is nothing wrong with the code.
 index.php seems to function correctly until it tries to load wp-blog-
 header.php which does not appear to functrion correctly.