[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #10656: Creating or updating serialized custom field values via XML-RPC serializes them again

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Nov 27 17:56:45 UTC 2009

#10656: Creating or updating serialized custom field values via XML-RPC serializes
them again
 Reporter:  JonathanRogers  |       Owner:  josephscott
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  XML-RPC         |     Version:  2.8.4
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  has-patch tested
Changes (by Sewar):

 * cc: xsewarx@… (added)
  * keywords:  => has-patch tested
  * priority:  normal => high

Comment:

 I have faced the same problem, applied this patch and it worked very well.
 I will attach a python script that can be used to test this.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10656#comment:1>