[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam" becoming less accessible

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Nov 27 15:36:00 UTC 2009

#11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam"
becoming less accessible
 Reporter:  lloydbudd     |        Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by caesarsgrunt):

  * keywords:  has-patch =>
  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 I don't like the new order; I think moderation links should be all
 together at the beginning, followed by editing links. Possibly the two
 groups should be slightly separated.

 Also, I don't like putting Spam right at either end because I think the
 end links are the most "clickable", and Spam shouldn't be.

 So I think the ideal order is either

 {{{
 Approve | Spam | Trash | Reply | Edit | Quick Edit
 }}}

 OR

 {{{
 Quick Edit | Edit | Reply   -   Approve | Spam | Trash

Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11258#comment:6>