[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam" becoming less accessible

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Nov 27 07:02:33 UTC 2009

#11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam"
becoming less accessible
 Reporter:  lloydbudd     |       Owner:
Component:  Comments      |     Version:  2.9
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  has-patch
Changes (by nacin):

  * keywords:  => has-patch

Comment:

 First pass on this. Patch rearranges it per Jane's compromise suggestion.

 Two things:

  1) I've added   to Delete Permanently (twice), which is what was
 also done with Quick Edit ("Quick Edit") and does make sense.

  2) Per the latest patch in #11260, which calls for a spam undo option,
 this patch would need to be refreshed.

 Also, assuming this goes into 2.9, I'm thinking we set this to fixed and
 do not further address "Mark as" and "Move to." Both Trash and Spam have
 appropriate descriptive tooltips ("Move this comment to the trash" and
 "Mark this comment as spam") anyway. And there's really no point adding
 four more words to a quick action menu -- KISS.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11258#comment:4>