[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11104: 2.8.5 Injection Exploit

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Nov 17 04:59:14 UTC 2009

#11104: 2.8.5 Injection Exploit
------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  bradyk                                                            |        Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect (bug)                                                      |       Status:  closed
Changes (by bradyk):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 peter:  I handled almost all of those answers in my post about what file,
 to where, etc.

 ryan:  This has become irrelevant, because (mt) is now taking ownership of
 it as a server config problem, and they're going to make public statements
 about it once patches are sent out from whatever software was at fault.

 --Kyle

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11104#comment:14>