[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11065: "add an image" button in "upload/insert" menu in posting screen malfunction. Opens below footer of same page and is positioned out of reach to left off of screen

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Nov 10 23:37:46 UTC 2009

#11065: "add an image" button in "upload/insert" menu in posting screen
malfunction. Opens below footer of same page and is positioned out of reach
to left off of screen
 Reporter:  JohnR123      |       Owner:
Component:  Upload        |     Version:  2.8.5
 Severity:  major         |    Keywords:  reporter-feedback

Comment(by JohnR123):

 I understand what you are saying. I am just getting frustrated that I
 cannot use my site as normal for over two weeks. Unfortunately those posts
 I have read all point to solutions for some such as permissions, etc, that
 do not solve my issue.

 I tried to download the nightly build manually through upgrade in tools,
 but the download, even though it said it would be the nightly build, was
 the 2,8.5 version. Using your link however I have successfully downloaded
 the 2.9 version. Thank you. I will set that up and see if the issues are
 resolved there.

 I'll let you know by tomorrow morning hopefully. :-)

 John

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11065#comment:7>