[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #9729: wp_list_bookmarks don't want to exclude_category when categorize=0&title_li=

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue May 5 14:30:39 GMT 2009

#9729: wp_list_bookmarks don't want to exclude_category when
categorize=0&title_li=
 Reporter:  martin.labelle  |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Component:  Template        |     Version:  2.7.1
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:  wp_list_bookmark exclude_category not work
 Hi!

 I just discover a bug in the wp_list_bookmarks function.

 If you use wp_list_bookmarks and you only want the links of some category
 without the heading, we have to use this command:
 wp_list_bookmarks('categorize=0&title_li=&exclude_category=2');

 But it's not work! The function refuse to exclude the category, it shows
 every links. If I remove "categorize=0&title_li=", it do the exclusion,
 but show the heading...

 (The turnaround that I found is to write the list of category I would to
 show: wp_list_bookmarks('categorize=0&title_li=&category=12');)

 Thank you for resolve the bug!