[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11535: I can't access to visual mode for writing a post and if so, It saves nothing!

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Dec 20 16:37:48 UTC 2009

#11535: I can't access to visual mode for writing a post and if so, It saves
nothing!
 Reporter:  jorgicio      |       Owner:
Component:  General       |     Version:  2.9
 Severity:  normal        |    Keywords:  wordpress visual mode html mode
 This issue is very strange, but it happens to me :(
 Since I upgraded Wordpress to 2.9, I had troubles using the visual mode
 for writing posts: I write something and when I switch to HTML mode,
 nothing happens, and when I end writing, I submit the post and... nothing
 is saved! And now when I want to add a post, It switches to HTML mode for
 default and when I want to switch to Visual mode, It doesn't show the
 palette so now I must to write my posts in HTML format ¬¬ I tried
 reupgrading Wordpress, and it was the same. I tried with a lot of browsers
 and it was the same.
 So... what's the problem here?
 PS: I host my blog in Wordpress at www.000webhost.com