[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam" becoming less accessible

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Dec 1 09:17:29 UTC 2009

#11258: Edit Comments > Quick Buttons ordering should be changed, with "Spam"
becoming less accessible
-------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  lloydbudd    |        Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  closed

Comment(by caesarsgrunt):

 Replying to [comment:28 janeforshort]:
 > My general reasoning re order is 1) positive actions to move from
 moderation to published status (which includes reply per Lloyd;s comment
 above), 2) fiddling with content (editing), 3) destructive actions.

 I'm happy with that, except that I think Spam and Trash should be
 reversed. That would still have destructive actions at the end. I do think
 there seems to be a general consensus that the first and last items are
 the most "clickable", and I don't think Spam should be.

 But never mind, I can see we're not going to get anywhere by keeping on
 discussing it... Im reluctant to say this, but lets just leave it for now
 and see what the wider public reaction is to the change.

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11258#comment:29>