[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7927: Paged comments should show the LATEST page of comments by default, not the EARLIEST

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Oct 21 23:56:18 GMT 2008

#7927: Paged comments should show the LATEST page of comments by default, not the
EARLIEST
 Reporter:  markjaquith  |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  new
Comment (by Viper007Bond):

 My patch isn't commit worthy. I intended on adding those options but
 wanted to figure out the best way of doing the page thing first.

 As for the pages list, if that doesn't make it into the core (we'll see),
 I'll be writing a plugin at least.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7927#comment:5>