[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7821: Automatic links in comments should not bypass "Hold a comment in the queue if it contains x or more links"

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Oct 21 21:07:03 GMT 2008

#7821: Automatic links in comments should not bypass "Hold a comment in the queue
if it contains x or more links"
-----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  lloydbudd                    |        Owner:  tott
     Type:  defect                       |       Status:  new
Changes (by lloydbudd):

  * keywords:  spam, moderation => spam, moderation, has-patch
  * version:  => 2.7

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:3 westi]:
 > I can't see that this patch achieves anything worthwhile.
 >
 > The make_clickable function which makes those unlinked urls into links
 in run on display not save of the comment.

 The scenario is whether or not the comments go into moderation, not
 whether the links are clickable. I just tested latest trunk (r9266)
 without and then with the patch, and with the patch the comments with
 unlinked domains are correctly are put in moderation.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7821#comment:4>