[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7518: WordPress is not emitting class="current_page_item" for a page used as static front page display

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Oct 18 03:49:15 GMT 2008

#7518: WordPress is not emitting class="current_page_item" for a page used as
static front page display
----------------------+-----------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  yanggers  |        Owner:  ShaneF
     Type:  defect    |       Status:  assigned
Changes (by ShaneF):

  * owner:  anonymous => ShaneF
  * status:  new => assigned

Comment:

 I worked on this myself ont he 2.7.x and DD32 pointed it out. This patch
 for the 2.7.x line fixes the problem. tested and working per my site:
 http://bugssite.org/

 "Home" is the front page static. http://bugssite.org/

 "Blog" is the posts-page. http://bugssite.org/blog/

 Blog page now does "Blog | the rabbit hole" when viewing the overall look.
 When looking at a single post in the blog the "Blog" tab gets the correct
 CSS to indicated that it's highlighted.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7518#comment:4>