[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #5899: New action -hook for edit.php for plugin authors to create a title

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Feb 19 04:19:14 GMT 2008

#5899: New action -hook for edit.php for plugin authors to create a title
 Reporter:  nerrad                                                          |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement                                                     |       Status:  new
Comment (by nerrad):

 Thanks for the explanation - confirmed what I thought your were meaning
 but what I still didn't fully understand.  Now I do.  So, I've translated
 the string right in the apply_filters call (see new patch/diff).  This
 should work, BUT it will require docs to indicate to plugin authors using
 this hook that they need to run the translation on the string before
 returning it.  Make sense?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5899#comment:10>