[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #5868: Main navigation blue borders on the bottom of them and a blue border on the bottom of selected tabs

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Feb 17 00:46:46 GMT 2008

#5868: Main navigation blue borders on the bottom of them and a blue border on the
bottom of selected tabs
 Reporter:  hempsworth      |        Owner:  hempsworth
     Type:  defect          |       Status:  reopened
Comment (by Speedboxer):

 Replying to [comment:9 hempsworth]:
 > Hmm, are you sure you did a hard refresh etc.
 > I just downloaded a fresh copy of trunk and it's working fine for me in:
 >
 >  * FF2
 >  * Safari 3 (Windows)
 >  * IE7
 >  * IE6
 >
 > Could you post a screenshot if the problem persists, thanks!

 Yep, did a hard refresh, and reverted all modifications. I've attached a
 screenshot of what it looks like on the Dashboard (left) and what it looks
 like on the Write page with the mouse over Design (right). This is in IE7
 on Vista, looks like same in FF2.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5868#comment:10>