[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #5786: Extend Plugin Author have links to further pages when the author doesn't have more plugins

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Feb 7 18:25:40 GMT 2008

#5786: Extend Plugin Author have links to further pages when the author doesn't
have more plugins
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bentrem               |        Owner:  mdawaffe
     Type:  defect                |       Status:  new
Changes (by lloydbudd):

  * keywords:  wordpress.org => wordpress.org extend
  * summary:  Links to further pages invalid / meaningless => Extend Plugin
              Author have links to further pages when the
              author doesn't have more plugins

Old description:

> [http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5772#comment:2 As I reported elsewhere]
> ([http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5772 SQL errors on
> wordpress.org/extend]):
>
> When I visited [http://snipurl.com/1z52q the link supplied in the ticket]
> I found that the "Next Page" function had output the following: "1 2 3
> ... 6 Next »"
>
> This is not valid: there no Page 6. In fact there's no Page 2 either, so
> "Next" is likewise invalid; clicking any of those results (correctly) in
> "Hold on there."

New description:

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5786#comment:3>