[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #5727: Post gets published even though user can't publish_posts

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Dec 28 04:57:17 GMT 2008

#5727: Post gets published even though user can't publish_posts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  SimonK                                                           |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect (bug)                                                     |       Status:  closed
Changes (by DD32):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => worksforme
  * milestone:  2.9 =>

Comment:

 Is this still valid?

 I copied the Editors role (Which includes edit_published_*), removed the
 publish_* caps, and submitted a post for review. The post came up as
 Pending.

 Seems to me that it was fixed in the 2.7 UI overhaul? Re-open if problem
 persists.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5727#comment:4>