[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #6603: bad next_posts_link when using a Static Front Page and custom permalink structure.

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Dec 27 03:19:25 GMT 2008

#6603: bad next_posts_link when using a Static Front Page and custom permalink
structure.
 Reporter:  robanna       |        Owner:  ryan
     Type:  defect (bug)  |       Status:  new
Comment (by emartin24):

 ryan - I'm now facing this issue as well. You mentioned in your previous
 comment:

 > but given that this setup works more by accident than design a proper
 fix might be difficult.

 I'm curious what you mean by "this setup works more by accident"? I have
 WordPress installed in /wordpress, a static home (/) and posts (/blog)
 page and configured permalinks to use the /blog prefix. This seems like it
 would be a common configuration.

 I was going to try and look into the issue (past the solution you
 provided), but was curious what about this "configuration" that makes it
 hard to fix?

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6603#comment:17>