[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8543: 2.7rc1 Dashboard RSS Won't update some feeds (like the default 'Other Wordpress News' Feed)

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Dec 23 02:42:28 GMT 2008

#8543: 2.7rc1 Dashboard RSS Won't update some feeds (like the default 'Other
Wordpress News' Feed)
 Reporter:  grassrootspa        |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect (bug)        |       Status:  new
Comment (by jca):

 I have the same problem. I have two installs of 2.7 -- on my own server
 the feed loads fine, on my Dreamhost hosted WP 2.7 the ''Other WordPress
 News'' RSS feed does not load, but other feeds load fine (as described in
 the original ticket).

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8543#comment:7>