[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #8624: Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() in C:\Vn\wp27\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 920

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Dec 15 13:58:03 GMT 2008

#8624: Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() in C:\Vn\wp27
\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 920
 Reporter:  arena           |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  new
Component:  Administration  |     Version:
 Severity:  normal          |    Keywords:
 Did any body get this ?

 I was just trying to deactivate a plugin ...

 Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_current_user() in
 C:\Vn\wp27\wp-includes\capabilities.php on line 920

 What i did after :[[BR]]

 1 - Back up the db and my wp.[[BR]]
 2 - Removed all my plugins from wp-content/plugins [[BR]]
 3 - refreshed the browser => and came back to the admin login page, [[BR]]
 4 - Copyed back the plugins,[[BR]]
 5 - Try to log in[[BR]]
 6 - Same message again ...[[BR]]
 7 - Removed all my plugins from wp-content/plugins [[BR]]
 8 - Refresh the browser on log in page several times[[BR]]
 9 - Tried to log in => successfull[[BR]]

 If this can help, wp_get_current_user() is in pluggable.php.
 the plugin i was trying to deactivate can have some pluggable functions
 recoded (settings option) but not this one.

 cannot attached file (too big) :[[BR]]
 backups, if any one wants to replay the bug are dowloadable at this url :
 [[BR]]
 http://andrerenaut.ovh.org/wp/wp-
 content/UserFiles/download.php?path=File/&fname=capabilities_902.rar

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8624>