[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8499: Date and Time logic on the dashboard should be associated with user's date/time settings

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Dec 5 19:22:46 GMT 2008

#8499: Date and Time logic on the dashboard should be associated with user's
date/time settings
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  vanillalounge             |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement               |       Status:  new
Comment (by vanillalounge):

 > Sorry, I don't understand that in the original context
 > that it respects > localization. You wrote "I've noticed
 > that on some areas of the dashboard, the dates shown are
 > formatted according to the translation file (<locale>.mo,
 > if it exists)."

 You're right, it does, my english and my haste are at fault. This started
 in MU where different users can have different formats but template.php
 only considers the .mo. Meaning that I was suggesting that each user
 should see all dates in the format he chose for himself. I can also agree
 that this whole issue is probably no more than a quibble.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8499#comment:6>