[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #8499: Date and Time logic on the dashboard should be associated with user's date/time settings

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Fri Dec 5 18:18:16 GMT 2008

#8499: Date and Time logic on the dashboard should be associated with user's
date/time settings
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  vanillalounge             |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement               |       Status:  new
Comment (by lloydbudd):

 Replying to [comment:4 vanillalounge]:
 > Sorry about the duplicate ticket, first of all. The consideration was
 born out of the simple fact that for most of the non US world a date
 format of "Y/m/d - g:i A" means nothing at all... not to metion the Am/Pm
 thing.

 Sorry, I don't understand that in the original context that it respects
 localization. You wrote "I've noticed that on some areas of the dashboard,
 the dates shown are formatted according to the translation file
 (<locale>.mo, if it exists)."

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/8499#comment:5>