[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7620: Admin Footer overlaps Dashboard secondary feed (Planet Wordpress) widget in Safari

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Aug 28 20:54:11 GMT 2008

#7620: Admin Footer overlaps Dashboard secondary feed (Planet Wordpress) widget in
Safari
 Reporter:  caesarsgrunt    |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect          |       Status:  new
Changes (by caesarsgrunt):

  * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => needs-patch

Comment:

 Yes, you're right, sorry. I'll have another look and see if I can come up
 with another fix.

 Actually, I always have had a vertical scrollbar on short pages, which
 scrolls just a few pixels. It irritates me, though it's true that it means
 the page doesn't jump horizontally. Setting `overflow-x: scroll;
 overflow-y: hidden;` is a nicer solution in those browsers which support
 it, IMO, since the scrollbar is then disabled on short pages.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7620#comment:2>