[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #7112: Add Icons to the Design - Widgets Page in the Admin Panel

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Aug 26 12:56:28 GMT 2008

#7112: Add Icons to the Design - Widgets Page in the Admin Panel
 Reporter:  scribblerguy                                                |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  enhancement                                                 |       Status:  new
Comment (by caesarsgrunt):

 +1, although I don't really like these particular icons. The famfamfam
 ones might be suitable. I also think they should be CSS background images,
 and I definitely think plugin developers should be able to set their own
 icons.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7112#comment:5>