[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #7587: Some display problems with notification/messages bar in Admin Center on Firefox 3.0.1

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Aug 24 18:19:58 GMT 2008

#7587: Some display problems with notification/messages bar in Admin Center on
Firefox 3.0.1
 Reporter:  Simek    |       Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect   |      Status:  new
Component:  General  |     Version:
 Severity:  minor    |    Keywords:  css display layout
 My test webblog is based on latest revision.[[BR]]

 '''Problem No.1:'''[[BR]]
 [http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4779/testbloggeneralsettingspb8.png]
  * notification/messages bar ignore menu on the left site and starts under
 this menu - it cause that 15px margin is missing
  * notification/messages bar should be on the white background (''wpbody-
 content'')

 '''Problem No.2:'''[[BR]]
 [http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2721/testbloglinkcategorieswns1.png]
  * search form is displayed to low, correct position is on header
 (''wphead'')

 I tried to fix it, but I'm new here and I still need some practice with
 this source code.
 Someone who knows better WordPress source code should fix it.[[BR]]

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7587>