[wp-trac] Feed Broken

Vera Bass verabass at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:48:52 GMT 2007

Hello!
I'm new to WordPress. Everything is working fine except the feed, which I've
been wrangling with for 2 days now, and I would really appreciate any
guidance or input you can give.

My weblog is  at http://verabass.com/.
Here is the /feed/ extension http://verabass.com/feed/ error (top 2 lines
beginning with Warning).
Here is the validator.org
http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fverabass.com%2Fwordpress%2Ffeed%2
 report.

There is no white space outside php tags in any of my WordPress files.
Changing text/xml to application/xml in the wp-rss2.php file didn't help.
Also, it seems that the point at which this is failing is ...when the call
reaches the header file it can't find the config file and executes die.
...but the config file hasn't changed since I installed and works fine
otherwise.

Can anyone please suggest what could be causing this? (I'm also happy to pay
a consulting fee via Paypal if appropriate.)
Thank you!
Vera