[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4360: Allow commenting without giving an email address, but still requiring a name

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed May 30 12:40:33 GMT 2007

#4360: Allow commenting without giving an email address, but still requiring a
name
 Reporter:  jameslab6       |        Owner:  rob1n
     Type:  enhancement     |       Status:  new
Comment (by jameslab6):

 Replying to [comment:2 rob1n]:
 > How about we change the logic so that we provide checkboxes for what
 information needs to be included?

 > So we have checkboxes for Name, Email and URL. The user can selectively
 choose what he wants filled out.

 Yes, that sounds perfect.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4360#comment:3>