[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4360: Allow commenting without giving an email address, but still requiring a name

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue May 29 20:38:57 GMT 2007

#4360: Allow commenting without giving an email address, but still requiring a
name
 Reporter:  jameslab6       |        Owner:  rob1n
     Type:  enhancement     |       Status:  new
Changes (by rob1n):

  * owner:  anonymous => rob1n
  * milestone:  2.4 => 2.3

Comment:

 How about we change the logic so that we provide checkboxes for what
 information needs to be included?

 So we have checkboxes for Name, Email and URL. The user can selectively
 choose what he wants filled out.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4360#comment:2>