[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #4213: 400 Bad Request error: "Invalid character in /taxonomy/tags/פרוטוקולים/" on Hebrew characters

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue May 1 04:51:54 GMT 2007

#4213: 400 Bad Request error: "Invalid character in /taxonomy/tags/פרוטוקולים/" on
Hebrew characters
------------------------------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  shimshim                            |        Owner:  anonymous
     Type:  defect                              |       Status:  new
Comment (by shimshim):

 I don't know what you call "core", but I downloaded it from the WP site,
 uncompressed it, uploaded it to my server, and started using it - and
 that's the only problem I am having. The site is UTF-8, so it should
 support any UTF-8 with no problems...

 Had there been so much configuration on WP, I would agree, but the only
 configuration I was doing was defining a username, password, db host and
 db name for my mysql. There is also an option to define a WPLANG to
 "localize WP" - I am assuming this is for the translation of the software,
 as it relates to .mo files - but this is not my problem.

 Anyways, if you think this can be caused by a configuration problem (note
 - happens only with hebrew tags, english ones work fine...) - sure - but
 what config option am I missing here?

 Thanks

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4213#comment:5>