[wp-trac] Re: [WordPress Trac] #3875: Proposal for a new plugin architecture

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Jul 5 18:09:14 GMT 2007

#3875: Proposal for a new plugin architecture
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 Reporter:  FraT                                                                            |        Owner:  ryan
     Type:  enhancement                                                                     |       Status:  reopened
Changes (by weyhan):

  * status:  closed => reopened
  * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 I would like to point out that the change actually did break something.

 I have post the details at the forum
 [http://wordpress.org/support/topic/124805?replies=2]

 Please have a look and let me know if my accessment is correct.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3875#comment:6>