[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #2710: list_cats / wp_list_cats: hide_empty does not hide cats with non-empty sub-cats

WordPress Trac wp-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon May 8 20:17:52 GMT 2006

#2710: list_cats / wp_list_cats: hide_empty does not hide cats with non-empty sub-
cats
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
       Id:  2710       |      Status:  new
Component:  Template   |    Modified:  Mon May  8 20:17:52 2006
 Severity:  normal     |   Milestone:  2.1
    Owner:  anonymous  |    Reporter:  janX
 I'd like for the hide_empty options in list_cats and wp_list_cats to NOT
 hide categories which are empty, but that have sub-categories that have
 posts in them. Looking at the code it is obvious why this happens
 (template-functions-category.php, line 322). I have a fix for this,
 though.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2710>
WordPress Trac <http://wordpress.org/>