[wp-testers] Fw: new message

Alain Mugnier astroportable at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 12:09:35 UTC 2015

Because most here are on mailing lists that have no such problems and so
far this has been the worst offender even long after being unsubscribed.

On Wednesday, 18 November 2015, sarah <sarah at anigel.net> wrote:
> If you don't like the spam, why on Earth do you think the entire list
will enjoy your message moaning about getting spammed?

> Please folks just don't bother to respond instead of making the problem
twice as bad by whining as then we get the original spam and your moaning
and tbh your moaning is twice as bad as you should know better.