[wp-testers] ?????????

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon May 13 01:12:58 UTC 2013

This person has been unsubscribed, don't bother to respond saying that
the file is a virus or anything along those lines (it is, BTW).

Also, there is no need to respond to spam and such on the list. When
we spot them, we manually unsubscribe those people from the various
lists. Responding on the list is therefore a bit pointless.

-Otto