[wp-testers] no-customize-support body class

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Aug 22 18:17:28 UTC 2013

Are you seeing this with View Source on the page, or are you using an
Inspector tool?

If the admin bar is showing, then wp_customize_support_script() will
be called to add in a bit of javascript before the admin bar. That
code will replace the no-customize-support class with the
customize-support class in the DOM, so check in the Inspector tool to
see what the real classes are, since View Source may be mistaken.

-Otto