[wp-testers] Slashes being stripped from CSS escaped characters

Brent Logan gbrentlogan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 02:52:16 UTC 2012

I'm using the theme editor that is accessed by clicking or hovering
over Appearance and then clicking Edit. I'm not using Jetpacks CSS
editor.

I used FTP + and editor to replace all the slashes, saved the CSS
file, and confirmed proper appearance on my blog. Then I returned to
the theme editor to look at the CSS file, and they don't appear. I
believe the slashes are being stripped when the file is opened and
displayed by editor and then saving the file completes their deletion.