[wp-testers] Sans-serif font for visual editor

Michael Fields michael at mfields.org
Tue Mar 6 11:06:22 UTC 2012

Navjot Singh,

Thanks for the links! These link apply to the HTML editor though, I was inquiring about the Visual editor. This may be hard to see on a stock install of trunk running Twenty Eleven. The reason for this is that Twenty Eleven provides a custom stylesheet for the Visual Editor. To see what I am talking about, you will need to install a theme that has no editor stylesheet. The following theme will do if you cannot find one right away:https://github.com/mfields/Proto

Here is what text in the Visual Editor looks like in 3.3.1
https://img.skitch.com/20120306-mit6esawu36pyii8g8us5brh5a.png

Here is what test looks like in the latest trunk:
https://img.skitch.com/20120306-8bn6jtui47n5xbym6fyd2pd16h.png

Notice that 3.3 is using a Georgia/Times stack while Trunk is overriding this with a sans-serif font.

I just wanted to check in to see if this was intentional or a regression.

Best,
-Mike