[wp-testers] Problem with appearance -> background

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Jun 11 18:33:09 UTC 2012

It sorta strikes me that if you're using custom background
functionality, then you shouldn't have any background image references
in the main stylesheet. You should instead define a default image with
the custom background code.

Like, maybe a user doesn't want a background image and just wants a
solid color instead. Selecting "no image" is a valid selection too.

-Otto