[wp-testers] HTML and CSS or Wordpress?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Oct 16 13:41:59 UTC 2011

If your goal is to teach 'em how to USE WordPress, start with a basic 'This is how HTML works.'  If the goal is to teach them how to make themes and plugins, start with HTML and CSS, add in PHP and at least a primer in how SQL and PHP together spit out WP pages.

But yeah, they need to know the basics of HTML :)

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org