[wp-testers] Wordpress 3.3 beta 1 and Contextual Help

Adam adam at bizzylabs.com
Wed Oct 12 17:39:28 UTC 2011

@otto - We all love your work but your killing us with contextual help
teasers and then taking them away again haha. Can't wait for the
finalization on it, going to clean up the code a lot.
@otto - Quick question, do you know if the core team has plans to add
additional organization functionality to the media library?, Eg. create
folders, move items into folders, ect... more of a top down type of system?
If not I was thinking of doing something up and submitting it for approval
but might be kinda pointless if you guys are already working on it.

Anyway I just started testing the latest nightly of 3.3 and its much better,
a lot faster then 3.2 or at least that's the first thing that I noticed,
haven't noticed any bugs yet, but just starting to testing in more depth,
will keep posted if I find anything.