[wp-testers] Wordpress 3.3 beta 1 and Contextual Help

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Oct 12 10:42:35 UTC 2011

IIRC, Twenty Eleven doesn't attempt to *include* a loop.php
template-part file. Look at the main template files (e.g. index.php,
and I believe you will find something like get_template_part(
'content' ), or in page.php, get_template_part( 'content', 'page' ),
which will include content.php and content-page.php, respectively.
These content.php and content-foo.php templatr-part files will have
the Loop code.

Chip

On 10/12/11, Sandow <sandowsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, guys
>
> one question.
> I did not find loop.php in twenty eleven themes. Please advise where the
> function is in the new theme. Thanks!
>
> Sandow
>
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Richard and Kristi Guay <thaiguay at gmail.com
>> wrote:
>
>> Otto,
>>
>> Thanks for the heads up.  I will work in version specific stuff for 3.3.
>>  Is
>> there more documentation on the Screen object?  I am new to the list and I
>> do not see where the archives for the list is kept. Is the an overview of
>> the new changes in 3.3?  Thanks for the help.
>>
>> Richard

Sent from my mobile device