[wp-testers] Wordpress 3.3 beta 1 and Contextual Help

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Oct 11 15:42:03 UTC 2011

Contextual help has changed drastically in 3.3, and the old hooks
won't work. I'm not sure if backwards compatibility is possible in
this case, given the depth of changes.

I documented the new help system a little bit on my blog the other day:

http://ottopress.com/2011/new-in-wordpress-3-3-more-useful-help-screens/

-Otto