[wp-testers] wp-testers Digest, Vol 81, Issue 7

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Thu Nov 17 18:34:48 UTC 2011

On Jo 17 nov 2011 14:00:13 +0200, llewellyn at automatedmarketing.co.uk
wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm at the Business Startup Show this week (Wed 16 - Fri 18 Nov), and will have limited access to my email.
>
> I will get back to you as soon as possible.
>
> Thanks
>
> Llewellyn

Please, Llewellyn and everyone else,
if you have auto-responders, do a great thing, and stop those.
We are like hundreds here, that are being *spammed* with messages like
this.
Respect the people, that, you, will probably want to listen to your
questions in future!

Thanks.

P.S.: You maybe we should just ban such subscribers :-/