[wp-testers] 3.3 Admin Bar - what is the correct functionality?

Lucy Beer lucy at webtrainingwheels.com
Mon Nov 14 18:19:45 UTC 2011

Thanks for the clarification Andrew, I'm glad I don't have a glitch in
the matrix.
However can you explain why it is thought that the Appearance drop-down
duplicates links and so is omitted, but the Add New Post/Link/Page etc
and the Comments button also duplicates links but are included? Seems
like strange logic to me and makes the admin bar feel incomplete.
This is especially true because these functions ARE in 3.2, so people
are going to be looking for them after they upgrade, thinking they are
missing (much like when a bunch of boxes got hidden under Screen
Options....that continues to stump many).