[wp-testers] Comments are closed.

michael at mfields.org michael at mfields.org
Thu May 26 02:50:27 UTC 2011

I'm testing out custom post_types with Twenty Eleven. I have a public
post_type that does not support comments. When I view a single object of
this post_type Twenty Eleven prints "Comments are closed." at the bottom
of the screen. I'm thinking that this is a bug. IMO if the post_type does
not support comments then no comments message should appear. I can submit
a patch for this but wanted to check with the list to see if others
thought this was "buggy". Please let me know your thoughts,

-Mike