[wp-testers] Warning: call_user_func_array()

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Mon Mar 7 19:18:10 UTC 2011

This is what I did:

add_custom_image_header('', 'fit_admin_header_style');
and there's no warning any more.

Now the question still is how come this didn't came in regular WordPress
install?

Thanks Otto, sometimes long hours and not enough of sleep can make this
happen. My fault this was indeed.

Emil

*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein