[wp-testers] 3.2 You do not have permission to do that Error

Emil Uzelac emil at themeid.com
Tue Jun 21 22:12:54 UTC 2011

Just want to say thanks and to inform that
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/who-is-online/ my wife had on her Blog
was indeed making issues on all domains. Great catch. Dion and Nacin thanks
guys, you saved me! Now that I see this plugin, the thing is not even
compatible with anything. The plugin was not on site in question or using
same DB, however since I am using addon domains....

Cheers,
Emil

----
*Emil Uzelac* | ThemeID | T: 224-444-0006 | Twitter: @EmilUzelac | E:
emil at themeid.com | http://themeid.com
Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein