[wp-testers] 3.2 You do not have permission to do that Error

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Jun 21 07:31:29 UTC 2011

On 21 June 2011 17:22, Emil Uzelac <emil at themeid.com> wrote:

> Now the only tracker that I have is Jetpack and nothing else. The
> FlexiCache
> plugin was recommended by HostGator to improve the speed and prevent this
> from happening in the future and as you can see that it did not prevent
> anything at all.

I hate to call you a liar, and don't intend to, but those queries were not,
and are not, related to WordPress itself.
Rather, they're most likely being generated by this plugin:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/who-is-online/ or similar. Jetpack
wouldn't be causing those queries that's for sure.

I agree with the support, any plugin which makes a database write for every
page is going to have some serious performance and scalability issues.